Saturday, March 14, 2020

Bleeding Negative- Behind the scenes

Here are some unedited and unposted screenshots from when I was still doing Bleeding Negative with sims. Please check out the new, improved, Bleeding Negative here! I would REALLY appreciate it.

Some cute shots of Sam I never ended up using. I think this was after I modified him slightly to look more like Tom Holland. I didn't do very well but I like how he came out.


Sam from the beginning of chapter 2 (you can read the first three updated chapters HERE) Top photo is the in game screenshot and the bottom one is edited. I really wish there was a way to force sims to make certain facial expressions. Photoshopping them looks odd.

Just a close up of Vince. Why are sims' hands so small?


One of the pictures from chapter 1 on my old blog... but unedited! For clarity's sake, I included the edited version. Again, I hate having to change sims expressions via photoshop ughhh.

An unused screenshot from chapter 1 when Pauline almost hits Vince. I was actually pretty proud of the work that I put into this, but ended up not using it because I thought it looked too corny.


The last picture from chapter 1 before I edited out Vince's reflection! This was a pain in the ass to edit. I have no idea why I used brick walls instead of something flat and less detailed. (Would have made it a lot easier.) Bottom picture is the edited one that appeared on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment